SanDisk Professional G-DRIVE PROJECT HDD - Thunderbolt 3 / USB-CSKU: SDPHG1H-006T-MBAAD
G-DRIVE PROJECT Overview
The SanDisk Professional G-DRIVE PROJECT is great when you need to keep your whole project in one place. A 7200 Ultrastar hard drive paired with a PRO-BLADE SSD Mag slot makes G-DRIVE PROJECT a powerful combination of enterprise class reliability and modular SSD performance.
The Mag slot enables the device to accept a Mag for supremely fast offloading or editing directly from the Mag. Capture content to a Mag from your camera, and then offload the content to G-DRIVE PROJECT. The workflow is fast and simple, so you can focus on the content, and have peace of mind about your storage.
- Up to 22TB of space to back up and save your valuable project work.
- Ultra-reliable 7200RPM Ultrastar enterprise-class hard drive inside for long term storage and up to 260MB/s transfer speeds (18TB and 22TB capacities).
- PRO-BLADE SSD Mag slot (10Gbps) to easily add SSD capacity and performance for fast transfers, editing, and backup without adding to your workspace.
- High-performance Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) interface and USB (10Gbps) compatibility.
- Color-coded cable indicators to connect the right cables and get the most out of your device performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty.
- Interface: Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) | USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps)
- System Requirements: Formatted APFS | macOS 11+ | Windows 10+ (Via Reformat)
- Size (LxWxH): 8.27 x 5.24 x 3.01 in | 210 x 133 x 51 mm
Capacity and Transfer Rate
- 6TB - Up to 250 MB/s read 240 MB/s write
- 8TB - Up to 250 MB/s read 250 MB/s write
- 12TB - Up to 250 MB/s read 250 MB/s write
- 18TB - Up to 260 MB/s read 260 MB/s write
- 22TB - Up to 260 MB/s read 260 MB/s write
- G-DRIVE PROJECT Desktop Hard Drive
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Power Cable
- 19VDC Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide