Environmental / Sustainability Policy
PMD Magnetics recognises that environmental protection is a pressing issue in the world today.
As a forward looking company we have laid down the following guidelines to which we adhere.
- PMD will arrange management systems which comply with or exceed legislation concerning environmental regulations.
- PMD will audit its procedures to ensure proper practice.
- PMD will ensure proper practices are in place in the form of staff training for compliance with regulations.
- PMD will strengthen risk assessment of any chemical substances or substances deemed to have impact on the environment.
- PMD carry out a regular review of the supply of raw materials to ensure best practice with regard environmental issues.
- PMD will keep on file the environmental policies of its suppliers of raw materials and manufactured products. Annual audits will be carried out annually.
- PMD will promote “green purchasing” of raw materials where possible.
- PMD will promote green issues as a positive benefit to PMD and its customers and suppliers.
- PMD will not knowingly carry out procedures which have an adverse effect on the environment.