HPE StoreEver LTO-9 Ultrium 45000 External SAS Tape DriveSKU: BC042A
HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives represent nine generations of linear tape open (LTO) technology capable of storing up to 45TB per cartridge, with hardware data encryption, HPE StoreOpen with linear tape file system (LTFS) for ease of use at an unprecedented performance.
Data hardware encryption using AES 256-bit provides easy-to enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges.
LTFS is an open format for storing data on tape that makes LTO generation 5 and later tapes self-describing and file-based. Capable of data transfer rates up to 300 MB/s native, the data rate matching further helps optimize performance by matching host system.
Outstanding Capacity, Performance, Monitoring, Encryption, and File Sharing with LTFS
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provide up to 45 TB of compressed capacity on a single cartridge.
- HPE StoreOpen software and LTFS allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
- Enables even the tightest backup window to be met with higher quality performance.
- Provides one of the highest level of security with encryption for strong backup data privacy to secure confidential information and address compliance quickly and with fewer cartridges.
Reliable, Well Connected, and Compatible
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives allows the tape drive to nearcontinuously adjust the speed of the drive to keep drives streaming to help maximize performance and reduce start/stops which significantly increase reliability of Hewlett Packard Enterprise drives and media.
- SAS models qualified on Hewlett Packard Enterprise and non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers; including popular platforms from vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. See HPE StoreEver compatibility matrix on the right rail for more information.
- Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from Micro Focus, Veeam, VERITAS, Dell EMC, IBM, Commvault and many more.
Complete Solution Straight Out of the Box
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provides HPE LTO media, cables, and user guides.
- For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, WORM data protection capability offers a simple and reliable method for archiving records allowing customers to affordably meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
Drive Description: Standalone HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives
Data Transfer Rate: 300 MB/s native, maximum, depending on model
Host Interface: 6 Gb/s SAS up to LTO-8, 12 Gb/s SAS LTO-9
WORM Capability: LTO-8 Ultrium 30750, LTO-7 Ultrium 15000, LTO-6 Ultrium 6250, LTO-5 Ultrium 3000
Encryption Type: AES 256-bit
Recording Technology: LTO Ultrium
Storage Capacity: 45 TB Compressed 2.5:1, maximum with LTO-9
Form Factor: 5.25-inch half-height
Warranty Standard Statement: 3-year parts, no labour, no onsite support coverage.
Weight: External Drives: 4.65 kg, Internal Drives: 1.45 kg
Product Dimensions: External Drives: 3 x 8.8 x 11.7 in, Internal Drives: 1.6 x 5.7 x 8.1 in
Product Dimensions: External Drives: 7.7 x 22.3 x 29.5 cm, Internal Drives: 4.1 x 14.5 x 20.6 cm
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.