iStorage datAshur Pro Encrypted USB 3.0 Flash Drive (4GB-128GB)SKU: IS-FL-DA3-256-4
datAshur Pro Overview
The datAshur PRO USB 3.0 flash drive’s advanced security features deliver complete data security and guarantees maximum protection of your data at all times.
The design of the flash drive includes a rugged extruded aluminium sleeve that is dust and water resistant to IP57 rating and crush resistant, protecting the drive from physical damage whilst keeping your data ultra-secure.
Built-in the drive is a rechargeable battery allowing the user to enter a 7-15 digit PIN via the on-board keypad before connecting the device to a USB port. All data transferred to the drive is encrypted in real-time with military grade AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption.
Use it straight out of the box. The datAshur PRO does not require any drivers or software to be installed. It delivers drag and drop encryption, plug and play simplicity and can be used with any software or operating system.
- 100% hardware encryption, platform/device independent - works with all operating systems. Compatible with: MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome, Thin Clients, Zero Clients, Embedded Systems, Citrix and VMware.
- The datAshur PRO has been accredited to NLNCSA DEP-V, FIPS 140-2 Level 3 & NATO restricted level certifications.
- The drive automatically locks when unplugged from the host computer or power to the USB port is turned off and can also be set to automatically lock after a predetermined amount of time.
- Designed with protection in mind, the datAshur PRO wear resistant keypad hides key usage to avoid tipping off a potential hacker to commonly used keys.
- Independent user & admin PIN which makes it perfect for corporate and government deployment. If the user forgets their PIN, the drive can be unlocked by the admin PIN, the admin can then allow the user to set a new PIN.
- The datAshur PRO is intelligently programmed to protect against all forms of brute force attacks. If the user PIN is entered incorrectly 10 consecutive times then the user PIN will be deleted. All your data will remain on the device but now you can only access it by entering the admin PIN.
However, if you enter the admin PIN incorrectly 10 consecutive times, the PIN, encryption key and data will be lost forever. The device will revert to the factory default settings and will need to be formatted before use.
- 4GB (IS-FL-DA3-256-4)
- 8GB (IS-FL-DA3-256-8)
- 16GB (IS-FL-DA3-256-16)
- 32GB (IS-FL-DA3-256-32)
- 64GB (IS-FL-DA3-256-64)
- 128GB (IS-FL-DA3-256-128)