NETGEAR Fully Managed Stackable M4300 Switch SeriesSKU: NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10/40 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate topologies. Non- stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack.
Intelligent NETGEAR IGMP Plus multicast allows for scalable Pro AV installations at Layer 2 without the PIM complexity. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard.
The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is perfect for wireless access, unified communications and professional AV-over-IP installations.
NETGEAR Intelligent Edge Switch solutions combine latest advances in hardware and software engineering for higher flexibility, lower complexity and stronger investment protection, at a high-value price point.
- M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10/40 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G/40G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables).
- High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members without any service interruption.
- The M4300-96X scales from 8 to 96 ports of 10G Ethernet by multiple of 8 ports, and from 2 to 24 ports of 40G Ethernet by multiple of 2 ports.
- The 96X lets you start small with copper and fiber, including Multi-Gigabit 2.5G/5G and PoE+ over 10G, and grow later in “non-blocking” mode just by adding port expansion cards.
- Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack installations with Auto-iSCSI prioritization.
- Removing the need for Layer-3 PIM routing, IGMP Plus greatly simplifies system architectures with automated IGMP techniques across the entire AV over-IP network.
- Entire feature set including PTPv2, L2 switching (IGMP Plus) and L3 routing (static, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM-SSM, PBR) is available without license.
- DHCP/BootP innovative auto- installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation.
- With successive tiering, the Authentication Manager allows for authentication methods per port for a tiered authentication based on configured time-outs.
- With BYOD, tiered Dot1x -> MAB Captive Portal authentication is powerful and simple to implement with strict policies.
- Line-rate spine and leaf stacking topologies offer multiple possibilities in server rooms, in branch collapsed cores or at the edge of growing networks.
- Even if an organization is not ready for high-speed backbone, 10G and 40G models can be added later to stacks of 1G models.
- Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN.
- Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralized firmware updates and mass-configuration support.
- NETGEAR M4300 series is covered under NETGEAR ProSAFE Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- 90 days of Technical Support via phone and email, Lifetime Technical Support through online chat and Lifetime Next Business Day hardware replacement.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.