NETGEAR Smart Switches with Cloud ManagementSKU: NETGEAR Smart Cloud Switches
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of providing great choice of port counts, PoE port counts and PoE power budgets that can adapt to the business’s needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
That is why NETGEAR launched these two new 8-port Gigabit Smart switches, one with PoE, one without PoE. Also, NETGEAR understands the importance of easy and centralized management for business networking. Therefore, NETGEAR now expands Cloud management capabilities to select models within its Smart switch line with these new versions of two of their most popular Smart switches.
The GS108T and GS110TP 8-port Gigabit Smart switches provides a great value, with configurable L2 network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling, allowing SMB customers to deploy PoE-based VoIP phones and IP surveillance. Advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing, IPv6 management, ACL, DiffServ QoS, LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small business networks.
The GS110TP adds full 8 port PoE support for deployment of modern PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy PoE devices connected to a cost effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 55W. Each port can provide up to 30 watts to power up connected devices. Fanless, the GS110TP supports perfectly silent desktop operation or wall mounting.
Specifically for these 2 new models, additional features were added for full flexibility: Single sign-on registration for firmware and security updates and warranty entitlement. Remote Cloud management capability with NETGEAR Insight. By activating the NETGEAR Insight Cloud management, the users will enable fundamental management features allowing businesses simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app from mobile devices or the Insight Cloud portal from any device with a web browser.
- Flexible and cost-effective solution for SMB data, voice and video converged network
- 8 Gigabit 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports
- 1 PD port to receive power from another PoE switch or injector (GS108T only)
- 55W PoE budget available across 8 Gigabit PoE+ (802.3at/802.3af) ports (GS110TP only)
- 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP fiber ports (GS110TP only)
- Non-blocking switching with 16Gbps and 20Gbps
- Fanless switches for silent operation in noise sensitive environment
- Flexible mounting options - desktop and wall-mounting with VESA holes
- Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4) for inter-VLAN local routing
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (GS110TP only)
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port- based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto DoS (Denial of Service) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring
- Remote/Cloud management capability with NETGEAR Insight. Instantly activate NETGEAR Insight Cloud management from the web GUI, for simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app on mobile devices or the Insight Cloud portal through a web browser
- Easy to manage via web-based management GUI for multi-switch deployment
- NETGEAR Switch Discovery Tool (NSDT) to discover, register and access to the local browser interface to configure the switches
- Network Management System (NMS300), allowing all NETGEAR business products to be deployed and managed through this single interface
- Worry-free limited lifetime warranty, online technical chat support and Next Business Day (NBD) replacement.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.