NETGEAR WAX630E WiFi 6E Access PointSKU: WAX630E
The WAX630E expands the NETGEAR Insight Cloud Managed Access Point products to offer a next generation triband access point that includes a new and ultra wide, ultra fast WiFi frequency band. The WAX630E is a 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz tri-band design delivering up-to 7.8Gbps total WiFi throughput, supported by a 2.5Gbps Power-over-Ethernet and a 1Gbps Ethernet ports, and industry leader of technology innovation and performance in its product class.
The WAX630E enables industry's next generation WiFi standard, WiFi 6 Release 2, or WiFi 6E, operating on 6GHz band, delivering unprecedented data throughput speed and available channels for WiFi connectivity with smartphones, IoTs, and computers.
The new 6GHz band provides up to 3.5 times more channels for WiFi communication, enabling the WAX630E to deliver faster speed, handling more client devices in a significantly less congested environment.
- Business class WiFi based on next generation 802.11ax WiFi 6 technology on 6.0GHz, 5.0GHz and 2.4GHz bands. (Backward compatible to 802.11b/g/n/a/ac).
- Support 160MHz channelization in both 5GHz and 6GHz to deliver 200% throughput compared to previous generation.
- Tri-band, 2.4GHz, 5.0GHz, 6.0GHz, 8 streams of data for an aggregate throughput of up to 7.8Gbps.
- Instant WiFi Mesh forming wireless backhaul with other Pro WiFi Insight managed access points to form a WiFi mesh network.
- 100% more throughput in 4-stream 5.0GHz band compared to previous generation.
- 4 times more client device supported.
- Enterprise security and Enhanced Open security, such as WPA3, WPA2 Enterprise, WPA3 Enterprise, 8x SSID, Dynamic VLAN and VLAN.
- Basic Service Set Coloring (BSS Coloring) enabling significant improvement in radio frequency channel efficiency and reduction of interference.
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) allowing simultaneous services to multiple devices in the same channel thus improving bandwidth efficiency and reducing latency.
- 2.5GbE port, backward compatible with 100/1000Mbps Ethernet, supported by NETGEAR MS510TXUP and other multi-gig Ethernet switches.
- One additional 1GbE port for network redundancy or link aggregation to enhance reliability or throughput.
- Target Wake Time (TWT) allows more efficient power usage resulting in longer battery life in WiFi 6 client devices.
- Beamforming+; Advanced 6th generation WiFi technology such as up and downstream MU-MIMO.
- One 802.3bt 2.5Gbps PoE port. Remote management and monitoring from NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud portal for unrivalled management experience of your wireless network.
- App managed. Faster installation through NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud portal. No additional hardware needed.
- Market leading 5-year warranty with 24x7 chat support for peace of mind.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.