SanDisk Professional G-RAID MIRROR HDD - Thunderbolt 3 / USB-CSKU: SDPHH2H-012T-MBAAD
G-RAID MIRROR Overview
The SanDisk Professional G-RAID MIRROR drive set to RAID 1 (Mirroring) will allow you to keep a working copy of your valuable content on one drive and will automatically create a duplicate for you on the second drive for data redundancy and peace of mind.
For customers who need ultra-reliable storage with data redundancy and enough power to keep up with their demanding workloads, the high-performance, enterprise-class G-RAID MIRROR is the perfect partner.
- Up to 44TB of max capacity on two 7200RPM Ultrastar Enterprise-class Hard Drives Inside.
- Ships in RAID 1 for peace of mind with transfers rates up to 260MB/s read, or use the hardware RAID selector for up to 510MB/s read in RAID 0 (36TB and 44TB capacities).
- PRO-BLADE SSD Mag slot to easily add SSD capacity and performance for fast transfers, editing, and backup without adding to your workspace.
- Color-coded cable indicators to connect the right cables and get the most out of your device performance.
- High-performance Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) interface and USB (10Gbps).
- 5-Year limited warranty.
- Interface: (2x) Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) port
- System Requirements - macOS 11+ | Windows 10+ (via reformat)
- Size - (L x W x H) 5.24 x 8.27 x 4.06 in | 133 x 210 x 103 mm
Capacity and Transfer Rate
- 12TB - Up to 250 MB/s read | Up to 250 MB/s write
- 16TB - Up to 250 MB/s read | Up to 250 MB/s write
- 24TB - Up to 250 MB/s read | Up to 240 MB/s write
- 36TB - Up to 260 MB/s read | Up to 250 MB/s write
- 44TB - Up to 260 MB/s read | Up to 250 MB/s write
- G-RAID MIRROR Desktop Hard Drive
- Color-coded Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Power Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide