Sony CFexpress Type A / SD Card ReaderSKU: MRW-G2
Sony CFexpress Type A / SD Card Reader
Optimise via USB interface the high performance of CFexpress Type A and SD UHS-II/UHS-I memory cards. Supporting ultra-fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 data speeds and featuring a compact, easy to carry design, it provides both convenience and a dramatically improved workflow.
Optimised for CFexpress Type A cards from Sony
Get the most from CFexpress Type A and SD memory cards from Sony with this high speed card reader. The compact design and USB connectivity allow fast transfer and backups at any location.
Supports CFexpress Type A and SD UHS-II/UHS-I memory cards
Just one card reader is all you need to transfer data from CFexpress Type A memory cards and SD memory cards.
Faster transfers via USB Type-C
With USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, the MRW-G2 supports the SuperSpeed 10Gbps transfer protocol via both USB Type-C (recommended) and Type-A connections. High performance cables are supplied for both connection types, for wide compatibility across devices.
Compact and easy to carry, and designed for more efficient workflows
The MRW-G2’s slim and lightweight design allows it to fit into any pocket or bag, making it ideal for working with high-resolution files on the go. Just a single cable connection is required for both high-speed data transfer and power supply.
Easy to use
To help you work more comfortably, the shape of the recessed card slot makes it more difficult to accidentally pop out the card, and an access LED (lit while the card is inserted, flickering while accessing), have been incorporated.
- SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (USB 3.2)
- Compatible with Sony CFexpress Type A and SD UHS-II/UHS-I memory cards
- Supplied with high performance cables for both USB Type-C and Type-A ports
- Recessed slot to prevent accidental card ejection, and LED indicator
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Dimensions (W X H X D): Approx. 55mm (W) x 12mm (H) x 95mm (D)
- Operating Temperature Range: 5~40℃ (no condensation)
- Interface: USB3.2 Gen2 x 1
- What's in the box: USB Cable (USB Type C To Type C, USB Type C To Standard A), Operating Instructions